It is said that the only way to reach God is through generosity and sacrifice. Over the years, reverent saints have shown people the true meaning of life, love, and kindness. Mother Teresa was one of the respectful saints who devoted her life to the destitute and spread the message of love in the world. The valuable guidance from Mother Teresa’s quotes has helped many connect with the supreme power and become virtuous human beings.
In this blog, we have selected the best of Mother Teresa’s quotes that will glorify the relentless work and sacrifice she has done.
- “Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
- “Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
- “I’m a little pencil in the hand of a writing God, who is sending a love letter to the world.”
- “One of the realities we’re all called to go through is to move from repulsion to compassion and from compassion to wonderment.”
- “Love to be real, it must cost—it must hurt—it must empty us of self.”
- “One filled with the joy preaches without preaching.”
- “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.”
- “Joy is prayer; joy is strength: joy is love; joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.”
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.”
- “One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.”
- “The trees, the flowers, the plants grow in silence. The stars, the sun, and the moon move in silence. Silence gives us a new perspective.”
- “Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.”
- “Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep for every dream precedes the goal.”
- “Prayer is not asking. Prayer is putting oneself in the hands of God, at His disposition, and listening to His voice in the depth of our hearts.”
Mother Teresa was a light to the darkness in an egotistical and unkind world. The Nobel Peace Prize winner instilled faith, love, kindness, and compassion in humankind. Her considerate presence dignified her as an international symbol of charitable work. We hope that the selectively presented 15 powerful Mother Teresa’s quotes will make your life more meaningful.
ALSO READ: 25 Famous Mahatma Gandhi Quotes of All Time