Announces at Huawei Cloud Hong Kong Summit 2019
Huawei Cloud announced it is strategically investing in the city and the region to contribute to the economic development of the Greater Bay Area by helping enterprises embrace the intelligent future of cloud computing and artificial intelligence (AI).
In the era of digital transformation, cloud and AI technologies are the fastest way for the region’s enterprises and authorities to accelerate innovation and stimulate growth. With initiatives that focus on Hong Kong, HUAWEI CLOUD is signaling its commitment to this important market.
Driving the AI era with increased commitment to Hong Kong
Unveiled the following things:
- HUAWEI CLOUD’s enterprise intelligence full-stack AI solutions will be available in Hong Kong from the end of March, offering enterprises 48 EI services, including the one-stop AI developer platform ModelArts, optical character recognition (OCR), natural language processing, and video analysis.
- HUAWEI CLOUD is now offering blockchain services to help Hong Kongleverage blockchain’s characteristics of decentralization, irreversibility, and traceability to solidify its position as an international financial and logistics hub.
- HUAWEI CLOUD has expanded its footprint, becoming the first international cloud provider to offer three availability zones in Hong Kong to provide users with secure and scalable cloud services that are easy to deploy.
- IoT services are now available for all scenarios, providing secure and trusted three-step global access to more than 1,000 object models.
- The Huawei Enterprise Overseas Application Store will open in April, with more than 40 Independent Software Vendors offering 250 solutions in more than 16 categories to help users quickly purchase and obtain cloud resources and services.
Edward Deng, President of Huawei Cloud Global Market stated, “HUAWEI CLOUD has six core advantages: most intelligent, most cost-effective, neutral and reliable, most suitable for organizations in the public sector and big enterprises, most expansive ecosystem, and best-in-class service and support. These six core advantages are built on Huawei’s aggregated R&D efforts and its core value of realizing customer-centricity.”