The advancements in technology are inspiring innovations. There has been a significant rise in wireless networking. Consequently, India, Israel and the United States have begun collaborating to introduce a translucent, open, reliable and secure 5G communication network.
Bonnie Glick, (Deputy Administrator, International Development-USAID) stated, “A collaboration in 5G is just a tip of the iceberg and a first step.”
Glick further added that this collaboration will add feathers to the science and research and development areas. Also, they may discover new additions to the smartphone, which the present generation couldn’t imagine.
What will 5G offer?
Almost everyone is presumed to be benefited from the vast range of features offered by 5G. However, this technology has it’s for and against.
What are the advantages of introducing 5G network?
- High resolution and bi-directional large bandwidth shaping
- Assembling all networks on one plateau
- More efficiency and affectivity
- Technology to facilitate subscriber supervision tools for the quick action
- Broadcasting data (in Gigabit), which will support more than 60,000 connections
- Easily feasible with the previous generations
- Technological sound to support heterogeneous services (including private network)
- Possible to provide uniform, uninterrupted and consistent connectivity across the world
- Weather forecast and locate people on call
- Can control PCs by handsets
5G network offers a wholesome area of positive areas, but the lacking areas provoke improvement. It challenges the research and development teams to work more constructively. Due to some security reason and lack of technological advancement in most of the geographic regions, it has the following shortcomings:
- Technology is still under process
- The speed of the technology seems difficult to be achieved (in the future, it might be) because of the incompetent technological support in most parts of the world
- Many old devices may find it difficult to co-ordinate with 5G network
- Developing infrastructure will demand higher costs
- Security and privacy issues remain unsolved
5G is at the developing stage, once the disadvantages resolve, this change will be a boon for the entire mobile infrastructure across the world and will profit some of the emerging fields like remote learning, telehealth, aerospace and much more.
Also read : 5 Best Non-Chinese Smartphones Under 20,000